Thursday, April 11, 2013

J is for....

Jaded Proposal..yep I finally got the okay to use to the cover I wanted and Now I"m going to debut it here. Tell me what you think. Would you read a book with this cover? I know I would, but I"m slightly biased.

Now imagine Jaded Proposal in black letters ....Yeah, I'm still working on it. This picture was taken by an awesome photographer named Dave

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Through-A-Lens-Photography/70413416783?fref=ts

This is link to his facebook page. Awesome!!

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely pick up this book. Great cover!
    A to Z buddy
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, MV! Great cover! I'm weird and rarely look at covers when deciding to buy a book. I like a compelling title! An interesting title makes me pick up a book, I read the back cover summary, then I look at the cover. I like your cover, though!

    Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the image for a cover. The way the light reflects off white tiles leads back to the woman with a bowed head. Very evocative.
    Francene.
    A - Z Challenge
    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete