Saturday, January 26, 2013

PItch Perfect Review....and other


Time to dive into the world of music, movies, and celebrities.

Okay not that deep, just a few reviews on a few films I have seen.
Pitch Perfect

Let me just start by saying REBEL rocks. She made this move. Although it was nice to hear the musical talents of the lovely Anna Kendrick. I honestly didn’t know she could sing. Then I went to my favorite site, IMBD.com and found out that she was in that 1990’s  show CAMP. After I found that out I had to watch that movie again. HILARIOUS!

Flash forward to TWILIGHT, and she was one of Bella’s friends, but honestly I don’t think she fit the part. None of the characters did. Now they did grow into their characters, being that they had what five years to do so and what four movies.

Okay I’m getting off topic. Pitch Perfect was much more interesting then GLEE, but that’s opinion. I enjoy Glee and love that actors are singing more and more. Look at all the A listers in the move Les Miserables, which I still haven’t found someone to go see it with me.

But movies are becoming more like theatre, so it’s like it’s going back to where it was when the movies were first introduced. Hey I wouldn’t mind a new Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire, but let’s face it. Guys these days can’t cut it. Unless Michael Buble’ started acting along with John Mayer. But we don’t want to do that. Look at JT who crossed the barrier into the acting scene and I’m sorry to say, he tanked. I haven’t seen one movie I like that he’s in. Maybe I’m just biased, yeah that’s probably it.

So back to Pitch Perfect, I enjoyed the story a lot and I like the ad lib by REBEL, just saying. Oh I love the music mixes that are thrown together. They really work. Great Job Producers/directors/ most importantly the Writers.

Music. Let’s talk about the new stuff out these days. I’m loving Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Pink, and Kelly Clarkson. They are conquering the charts right now, but I kinda feel bad for Mr. Mars. He’s getting crapped on at the awards. He had better win a Grammy this year!! I’m rooting for you.
So that’s all for now.








No comments:

Post a Comment