Saturday, January 26, 2013

Zumba Fanatic


Good Morning

This marks week three of blogging. I have to blog the next three days in order to meet this quota. It can and will be done.  I swears it!! Okay trivia question what famous creature says those exact words. Okay I’m a geek.

Moving on, I have worked out two days in a row, woot. My secret you ask? Zumba, I like to pretend I can dance and it sure beats running on the treadmill. I recently purchased the new Zumba DVD set, but I have only done one video since I bought it. But in my defense I have only had it four days. If everything goes the way I want it to then I will be doing a mixture of classes and dvd’s. Along with weight training (blarg) and building my endurance.

On the writing front, I plan on finishing my work on the final chapters of Jaded Proposal then diving into a good book or two. I’m excited, yippee!!

On the school front, I have all my ducks in a row (I hope) to start on March 4th. I’m super excited about this as well and have been looking at the course catalog for upcoming classes.  It’s been like six years since I was in school and I have missed it ever since.

We get our desktop back this weekend and my significant other will no doubt be playing WOW for an obscene amount of time. Heaven help us all.

Till then folks’

No comments:

Post a Comment