Sunday, February 17, 2013

Another Week Gone By....


So I thought I had written at least another blog, but I guess I didn't save it on my flash drive. I must say that I do adore my little blue guy, he's so cute. Okay so let me describe him for you . I think my girlfriend picked him up at Target for Christmas, but he's a flash drive that is shaped like a little blue creature with read overalls on. I love him so much and it works so much better then my other boring non-fun usb flash drives.

Other than than I have figured out a new schedule for the day and yes it's the craziest thing I have ever done. Okay so since I deliver papers my day starts at 1am in the morning. I usually finish about 3:30am and then I plan on working out and then getting ready for work. Then I am going to work on my novel editing I have 18 chapters that I have to double and it's due by June. It's 7:30am and I go to work till 4pm. And when i get home I wind down and head to bed by 5pm. This way my sleep is not so fragmented and i get at least 7 hours of um-interuppted sleep. 

On the weekends I plan on throwing my endeavors in to a new business I am starting up. I'm so excited about it! I can't wait to get it off and running. I get my own website, supplies, ect. I'm super stoked.  I will write more about this later. 

Now before I forget I have read my first book of the year, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, LOVE IT!! Check it out, I am going to write a review at goodreads.com.

till then folks!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment