Sunday, February 17, 2013

Catching Up Part 1

I wrote a few blogs this week at work and didn't get a chance to upload them to the computer since my work server doesn't allow Blogger to come up. You can read other blogs but it won't let you post anything. It's a bummer, but here we go....


Books Galore

I’m sure everyone knows about Goodreads.com, but if you don’t let me enlighten you. It’s a website where you and all your facebook friends can check in and keep an eye on what everyone’s reading. Now I haven’t visited this site in like four months ( I tend to have trends of sites). But not they have this awesome new addition called listopia, where you can create lists and/or find new books to read. I must say I love love love this. Now I have complete list of several hundred books to read. Only if I could manage to read a book and knit, I have to finish a blanket by this weekend. It’s going to be a small one. Then I have to find time to work out as well. I might as well start jogging today. Hmm…should be interesting. I wonder if I can find a iphone 4 holder that I can latch on me somehow. Lol. Okay that’s all for now.

Til’ then folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment