Friday, July 19, 2013

1st Try

Okay so the first site that I am tryin to get followers at is one of my favorite places on the internet. www.querytracker.com!! It's loaded with lots of helpful information especially if you are a writer, plus you have access to a database of literary agents and publishers at your fingertips. I know there are other sites that off this as well. But it's easy to navigate. So I posted somethin about my FB page, which is MV Miles Author if your wondering. They also have a forum as well, it's where you can post your query letter, first five pages, and even your synopsis. Or just hang out and chat with other members. Take a look you won't be let down!!

Now so far this week I have managed to listen to Jane Austen's Sense and Sensiblity!! Let me tell you if she was writing the scripts for Days of our Live or One life to Live everyone would be watching them. This lady knows how to create great characters and sticky situation resulting in drama, drama, drama!!

As for my music review....I ran acoss Miss Miley Cyrus's new video "Can't be Stopped", I think is what it's calls. Wow, this is so not for children, heck it's not even fo adults. It's basically another attempt to tell us what we already know. She's going to say, do, dress, and kiss whoever and whatever she wants. Yes I said whatever. Judge for yourself, but watch out...I warned you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment