Thursday, July 4, 2013

Time flies when your having fun....

Or so the saying goes. Happy 4th of July everyone. This year it happened to fall on a Thursday which means for most of the world it's back to work on Friday. Fun fun1

What did you do? I had a bar-b-que at my mother in law with some very interesting people. It was fun and I learned alot. One woman in attendance was alive in World War 2!! I hope I live that long.

In other news I sent my manuscript to my editor, a lovely woman out in Arizona! She's awesome and I hope her historical fiction novel is scooped up by a publisher soon.

Sorry for being super busy. It's just that things have hit warp speed. When I was a kid I would sit and complain about how slow time crawls by and now there never seems to be enough of it.

I created a facebook page if your instested in following my journey into self publishing, it's under MV Miles Author..

Now for the fun stuff!!! My movie review today was on a lovely flick entitled "Ruby Sparks" here's a clip...


If you could write a character into life, would you do so for love, knowledge, power? What would they be like? Would you go on adventures or simply stay at home?

It was a great movie and I highly recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment