Monday, July 22, 2013

A Brand New Show

This weekend I stumbled across a new show called Orange is the New Black. At firs i was skeptical, but gave it a shot becuase it was created by the same person that created Weeds. This is a netflix only show btw.

So I started watching it, it has Jason Biggs, Donna from That 70's show, and the chick from But I'm a Cheerleader. Plus a slew of other top name stars. So I started watching it and couldn't stop.

The situations created were hilarious at best, but understandable for women in that situation. It's a little pushed at times as if the charactes were really trying to reinforce a stereotype. But you can see past that.

The start of each epidsode shows how each main character was incarcerated. Its quit interesting. So if you feel like watching a funny show, feel free to check it out, it's only on Netflix now!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to check this show out. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete