Friday, May 17, 2013

B is for...

Today's blog focuses on the letter "b". I can think of several kid movies that are awesome and ignite the imagination. I think that's the problem with America these days there is not enough imagination time. Kids are too caught up with the drama of the real world. They need to step back and breath, it's going to be okay.

So I am starting with one of my favorites Disney's Beauty and the Beast!! This show has the great Angela Landsbury as a singing Tea pot, what is better than that. I love the music and still sing along when I wander across it.


Then there's the new pixar, Brave, which I haven't seen yet, but really want to!!


And I promised a friend I would give a shout out to Bolt. You know the one about the crime fighting dog.


In other news I am in the process of getting my novel together to be published via Kindle Fire. That being said I plan on making one more attempt of selling the story to a potential agent!!

Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment