Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Movie Review

Yeah, I have finally mastered blogging most days thanks so much to the A to Z challenge and I have also found some awesome new blogs to read and follow. Today I am going to give a review on the movie, Silver Lining Playbook!!

Here's the Trailer:


If you are looking for a fun quirky and interesting movie then this is it!!

It stars Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Now you probably already know who these two super stars thanks the The Hangover and The Hunger Games. Ha, just noticed that both of their hit moves start with an "h". WEll I bet you don't know where they got their start.

The first movie I had ever seen Mr. Cooper in was My Wet Hot American Summer, it's hilarious!!
Bradley Cooper plays a gay dude and there's even a "intamate" scene in a shed. It's a great cult classic.

The first time I saw Jennifer Lawrence was in the move called The Poker House, it's a autobiographical fim about the life of Lori Petty, you know "Kit" in A league of their Own. Its areally good film. When I saw it I was like yp she was born to be an actress and will go far!! I was right. She;s practically on top of the world. She's one of my favoirte actresses!!


I definelty recomment it!!

On antoher note feel free to check out the new May special for Thirty One Gifts!!

https://www.mythirtyone.com/307524/

Have a great day!! Happy May Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment