Monday, May 13, 2013

Remakes

Good Morning All!!

I have abone to pick with Hollywood and it's about remaking movies.  Lat night I had the pleasure of watching yet another one of Hollywoods epic fails on a remake--Footloose. You know this one!!

First off let me begin by saying his move was exactly like the first one. Not much changed, which is weird seeing kids dance like they ewere from the 1980's. I know they say history repeats it's self but geez, this is insane. There was no orignialtiy to it whatsoever!! It annoyed me to no end.

I hope they don't plan on making a remake of The Goonies or Flashdance. WE need to jsut get out own ideas Hollywood. Find more writers like the writers of Dream House or Transformers.

Heres a glimpse in the past and I mus say that the orignal Footloose is so much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment