Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Monday

Good Morning out and there!!

Whew!! I am so glad this weekend is over. There were some really rought times, but we made it through with the sun shining!!

More importantly I had to write a poem today about the season and it was on eof the hardest things I have ever done.



I got my two mile walk in today and feel great about ti and looking forward to a GREAT week!! No seriously. I mean I am thankful I have a job, a woman I love, cats and dogs. Life couldn't get better. Okay I take that back it can get better if I had a book deal. One can dream can't they!!

Well this weekend I happend to come across the movie Savages.

From this clip you see that the actress Blake Lively who is most noted for her role of Serena Vanderwoodsen the "it" girl from the upper East Side show called Gossip Girl. I must say that I woul have thought her playing this role, but she shocked me and pulled it off.

Now I'm not going to tell you abou the movie, the trailer covers that. What I am going to tell you about is that if your looking for a semi deranged movie to watch that leaves you quessing watch this. I recommend NOT watching this around childen. Too vulgar and brutal. Honestly is reminds me of a tames down version of Columbina, you know that movie with Zoe, you know the chick that does the voice in Avatar. So that's my Monday Movie Review..onward to work.

Have a great week all!!






No comments:

Post a Comment