Thursday, May 2, 2013

Documentaries

Good Afternoon All!1

Today I am going to discuss documentaries. I love them. Whether they are low budget or cost a fortune to make. if I could make one I would. I don't know what I would do it on. Maybe the day and life of an aspiring author.

In the past I have tried to watch at least one indie movie/documentary film a week. Now it's like one ever two or three months. In the past I have watched documentaries about dolphin cruelty (The Cove) and Parking Lot wars! Yes it was about rivaling parking lot attendants. It was great.  I have also seen shows about modeling and food, but right now I am watching one about the Hunger Games.

Another shout out to my girl Jennifer Lawrence, as I stated yesterday was born to be an actress. I love the way that the people being interviewed point out the difference between a star and a actress. They also pointed out why Kristen Stewart wasn't chosen, stating that she was too passive. I would have to agree. Not that I have anything against her. They are two completely different people.

So log into Netflix and get your documentary on.


1 comment:

  1. I realize I don't know you, but I'm nominating you anyway for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details:

    http://connielynnsmith.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete